Fitness Australia registered continuing education providers deliver high quality, up-to-date content to help AusREPs expand their delivery knowledge and skills.
Fitness Australia approved programs and events have been through a structured quality assessment process to provide Continuing Education Credits (CECs) to professionals in the health and fitness industry.
To achieve Fitness Australia CEC Approval, your education content must meet current industry standards and guidelines, and align with and support the
Exclusive benefits for providers
- All Fitness Australia CEC Providers will be listed in the CEC Directory, which is accessed by thousands of professionals every day
- Receive exclusive Fitness Australia CEC branding to help promote your program to over 20,000 AusREPs
- Access to national continuing education data and industry-wide workforce education research
Gain CEC Approval
To apply for CEC Approval or manage your applications, log in to your CEC Provider Dashboard.
The CEC Approval and Assessment Guide includes information about:
- How CECs are allocated
- The assessment process and criteria for CEC Approval
- How to apply for CEC Approval
- How to renew your CEC Approval
Promote your program or event
We know that the success of your CEC program or event depends on your capacity to reach the 20,000 AusREPs around Australia.
We have a range of local and national communication channels you can use.
Keep in mind you'll need to follow our CEC Provider Branding & Advertising Guidelines when promoting your CEC program, webinar, workshop or event.
CEC Provider Terms & Conditions
To learn more about CEC Provider Registration or submitting your program for CEC approval, call 1300 211 311 or email email@example.com