AUSactive is proud to provide digital access to your AUSactive credentials offering immediate verifiable proof of your achievements. All AUSactive Registered Professionals, Businesses and CEC providers will receive online access to their credentials through the Accredible platform. The system allows you to showcase your certificate and badges signifying your certification and achievements in the industry!
AUSactive Registration Certificates and Badges
Our credentialing system includes your AUSactive registration certificate and open badges — a verifiable digital representation of your credential. Celebrate your achievement by sharing your digital badge and certificate across your social platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Your registration certificate will show that you have met the requirements to be registered in the relevant AUSactive registration categories and your badge is an image of the seal that corresponds with that particular category. When someone clicks the badge, they can see what the achievement represents and that it belongs to you.
How to use your Digital Credentials
When you become AUSactive certified, you will receive a link via email to your unique Accredible URL — a page that displays your certificate and badge/s. From here you can manage how your credentials are viewed and shared. Post to your social media accounts, add to your LinkedIn profile, or embed on your website, directly from your credential view page.
Secured with Blockchain
Every credential issued is blockchain registered. Credentials are encoded with metadata showing who issued the certificate or badge, who it was issued to, and details about the certification, including when it will expire. Clicking the badge or certificate opens an online verification page showing whether or not the certification is real. This system makes sure that only those who are registered with AUSactive will benefit from gaining an AUSactive credential.
AUSactive Member Branding 2022
The AUSactive Member branding kit helps you promote your connection with AUSactive, The United Health & Fitness Industry Association and show your clients and members that you care about their safety, providing quality service and professional care each and every day.
As an AUSactive Member, we encourage you to display the AUSactive Member icon in a prominent position at your premises, online and in promotional material, where appropriate and where possible.
What not to do - incorrect use of the logo
Please use the logo only in the formats provided.
- Don't separate the symbol and the logotype or use them in isolation.
- Don't attempt to alter or re-create the icon.
- Never copy a low-resolution version of the icon (eg. from a website) to use in a publication.
- Don't rotate or re-arrange the icon.
- Don't produce the icon in outline form.
- Don't substitute the logotype with another language.
I've Lost My Certificate/Badge Email. How Can I Find My Credentials Again?
If you have lost the link or email for your Accredible certificate or badge, we have a handy tool that can help you get it back in a snap!
- Head to our online Credential Retrieval Tool.
- Please enter the email that you received your credential with. It's important that you use the right email address, as this is how we identify your credentials.
- Click the 'Retrieve My Credentials'
- We will then send you an email with links to all the certificates that belong to the email address you provided.
How do I sign in?
- If you have received an email with a link to your credentials, you can either follow the link to sign in, or you may also navigate tohttps://www.accredible.com/ and click “Sign-In” to enter your login information. For more help logging in, visit the Accredible Help Center.
How do I change my name and details on my credential?
If your name was spelled wrong or you would like other details adjusted on your credential/s, please send us an email at email@example.com to request this change.
How do I print my certificate?
- Your digital credentials include access to a high-resolution PDF of your certificate. Learn how to download and print from your credential view page.
How do I download my digital badges?
- Navigate to the Credential View of the Badge you would like to download.
- Along the bottom of the credential window, click the 'Badge' button.
- For more information, please head here.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the AUSactive logo, please contact:
T. 1300 211 311 | E. firstname.lastname@example.org